Thursday, October 31, 2013

Gratitude Journal - 31 October 2013

Happy Halloween! I have been feeling a bit under the weather the past couple of days. Spent most of the day just resting. I did other things, too, but I'll reserve those for tomorrow's journal entry. Meanwhile, here's my list for today:

1.  Catch-up over lunch - Bgy. Kapitolyo in Pasig is such a foodie place! I decided to meet my friend for lunch, and she asked if it was all right to eat at this quaint deli  she saw. Poco Deli it was called, and

2. Sweet desserts - after lunch we went to a dessert place called Lai's Cake of the Season. This is still in Kapitolyo. I have tried the ube cheesecake before, which was so-so for me. I needed to find a place where I can catch up on my reading (as I was preparing myself for my interview), with free wi-fi as well. Good thing there was only one other customer when we went in. I ordered the avocado cheesecake (I know, I know - I'm such a cheesecake lover), which was delicious! Their brewed coffee was blah.

3. Interview - the interview was very short. Mine took less than thirty minutes. Will just continue praying at this point. Thanks

4. Running at Capitol Commons - the newest development property in Ortigas is called Capitol Commons. This was where the seat of the Pasig government lay. Now it is a beautiful place filled with children, runners, yuppies, students, etc. Per Google Maps, a one-way length from one side of the property to another is around 450 meters. Since we did a full loop, that would make it almost a kilometer! And we did more than three rounds! Cool.

5. Thor: The Dark World - watched the last full show in Alabang with my friend. This film gave me a star wars-techie feel at some point. The movie felt long at some point, but it was still a great movie.


Namaste


post: I had a hard time writing yesterday, no thanks to my fever and colds. Just realized how short this entry was. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment