Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Gratitude Journal - 22 October 2013

It's 4:49 am as of this writing, and I've been up since around 3:30 am. But it's all good, since I slept early last night. Will also try to get more shut eye later in the day.

Gratitude List:

1. Creating the pasta dish from leftover bulalo meat, camote tops, chili, garlic and olive oil. I also poached an egg for the first time! It got overcooked a bit (the egg), but not too shabby for a first timer! :-)

2. Job Interview - I was scheduled for a 1pm interview yesterday, October 21. However, the interviewer called me up at 1:40 pm and asked if we can have it rescheduled at 9:30 am today, to which I agreed. I am grateful for this opportunity, and I hope it is the start of more things to come.

3. Got the contact number of the foundation from my friend BJ - I was asking for the name and contact number of the social worker who is involved at the Pque City Hall where my friend works. He (my friend) knows all about my plans for yoga teacher training, and how I want to offer free yoga training every week at The Haven, a center for abused, neglected women. What I got was the contact for a different foundation: instead of The Haven, I was given the number of Bahay Aruga. But that's okay - I can work my way from that point onwards. I am still thankful to be given a lead.



4. Rest - since I have been physically pushing myself the last couple of days, I am grateful for the fact that I was able to get lots of rest yesterday.

5. Instagram - seems like a weird thing to add on my gratitude list. But allow me to explain: I'm not really active in IG, I rarely log in to the app and I haven't posted a pic in over two months. But since I got inspired to create a pasta dish earlier, I decided I might as well post it in IG. I am grateful for the fact that I was able to get a glimpse of special moments in my family's and friends' lives. From family trips to another state, to pictures of babies and recent places traveled, it reminds me that it is a beautiful world out there. :-)

That's it! I hope today will be a productive day. I wonder what time does McDonald's serve breakfast? I'm craving for pancakes and sausages. Or a Big Breakfast. LOL


Namaste,
posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment