Thursday, October 24, 2013

Gratitude Journal - 24 October 2013

1. Gratitude Journal - I'm just happy that so far, I've been able to keep this up daily. Without any calendar or task reminders. Hooray!

2. Running at Filinvest Alabang - I was able to run from BF Homes all the way to Filinvest (via Alabang Hills Village), and it was great! Running at Filinvest is wonderful, especially at the Palms area. Lots of hills and trees. Even though some areas are really dark, there are other joggers (even women all by themselves) so you wouldn't feel it's unsafe. Will plot my course and post on a separate blog.


3. Yoga - I was able to practice yoga at Gold's Gym after running for almost two hours. What's funny was because I was already tired, I was shaking even while doing the tree pose! LOL But I am grateful for my practice. It's amazing how yoga and running really complement each other, to think that they are somewhat on the opposite sides of the spectrum.

4. Laundry - I love doing the laundry. I'll admit, I wouldn't know if I'd be having the same sentiments if we did not have a washing machine. But since we do, I don't mind doing the laundry at all. :-)

5. The sofa - I am including our couch here as I get many restful sleeps on it, and for that I am truly grateful.

What are you grateful for today? Do share. :-)


Namaste
posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment