Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Some routes that I have taken recently

As promised, I am posting the routes that I have taken recently when running.

The first one is a run from BF Homes all the way to Filinvest, Alabang. What I like about this route is that there are hills that you need to traverse (Tirona heading towards Alabang Hills, Palms Country Club area). Also, the fact that you ran from one city to another and back sounds really cool. LOL


Map of first route

The second one is just within BF Homes. What I like about this course is that it's relatively flat, so you can run at a very easy pace. The problem is that these are the busiest streets in BF, so you have to be on the lookout for stoplights, vehicles, bikers and other pedestrians.

Map of second route

Now that I know the actual distance of these routes, I can time myself better. My goal is to finish a 10-k run in under an hour before the year ends. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment