Monday, October 28, 2013

Gratitude Journal - 28 October 2013

1. Democracy - today is the barangay elections, and I'm grateful for the fact that we have a right in choosing who will be leading us. I just hope that our next set of barangay officials will really do their jobs, and put their constituents first before themselves.

2. Serving at Mass - really happy that our service went well yesterday. It's good that our choir director, who had a bad case of gout a couple of weeks back, is in a much better shape. I hope he gets to become more physically active and join us for sports, too!

3. Delicious food - we had kare-kare and dinuguan for lunch yesterday. Weird combination, I know, but hey, it worked! Also, my Ate gave us buko pie as she and her family came from a weekend in Tagaytay.



4. Good sleep - I think I will always be grateful for this. I need to gewt at least six hours to feel rested, and as long as I get that, then I'll consider myself blessed.

5. Cable TV - I can't imagine what it would be like not to have cable TV. I know I have been watching too much of it lately, thanks to my unemployment, but I'm still grateful. On a related note, I'm actually thinking of having a TV fast for seven days. Still contemplating whether that should include watching TV shows via streaming or download in my laptop. Hmmm...

Hope you are all enjoying the extended weekend!


Namaste
posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment