Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Gratitude Journal - 29 October 2013

Good morning! Let me post my gratitude list for today:

1. BBM on Android - since BBM launched in iOS and Android last week, it has gotten a lot of downloads. In fact, in the Google Play Store, it was already the 2nd most downloaded app as of yesterday. I installed the app, and I got connected to my high school friends! I really miss them. What's great is that even if we're thousands of miles apart from each other (at least with some of us), we're still good friends. Charge that to having a solid foundation due to a very small class size (and I do mean VERY small).

2. Kare-kare pasta - I turned the left-over kare-kare into a pasta sauce, and it turned out great! In fact, I think I ate too much and I gained five pounds since Friday last week. LOL



3. Korean ice cream - after voting, I went to The Village Cafe, as I know they were selling Korean ice cream. I was keen on buying Melona; however when I went there they ran out. They did have this pinipig-like ice cream available. Instead of pinipig, it's made of crushed chocolate cookies (like Oreo). Not too bad for PHP35. I'm sure it's even cheaper at the Korean groceries nearby.

4. Hoot Suite - I am really grateful for this app. I am able to schedule my tweets in advance, so I don't have to worry about flooding (i.e. too many tweets at one time). This way, I can space my tweets and increase my online presence. Oh, and when I say "my online presence," I meant the tutorial and paralegal service company that my friend and I have started.

5. Spanish - I love languages. So much that this is what I want to do in the long run. I am grateful for the fact that through Spanish, I was able to make some really good friends, expand my network, and look at the world in a different way! I can't wait to study, work, live in Spain and/or a Spanish-speaking country!


Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment