Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Gratitude Journal - 23 October 2013

Today I am grateful for the following:

1. Running around BF Homes - I ran for a little over an hour last night, and it felt great! I will plot my route in MapMyRun, to get an idea of how long I have travelled. I am thinking of doing a fartlek or tempo run later in Filinvest. Hopefully the weather cooperates.

2. Interview - I had an interview for the Continuous Improvement Lead for an Australian telco, and I think it went well. It is an individual contributor role based in another island. But they are offering a relocation package. I hope I get through to the next round of interviews. Fingers crossed!

3. The House of Hades - this latest installment to the Heroes of Olympus series by Riordan has arrived this month, and I was able to get a digital copy yesterday! I decided to start reading it AFTER I finish one of my two current reads. Now, I have to be honest, my current reads are a bit challenging for me to finish. But I am positive I can finish one by Friday at the latest. I can't wait to start reading The House of Hades!!!



4. Themer app - I read about this new app online. Still currently in beta stage, you would need to sign up and be wait-listed until they give you a code to use. I got mine less than a week after signing up, and I'm so glad I installed the app! Got lots of launcher themes to choose from: iOS7, cityscapes, Windows Phone OS, even Breaking Bad! They totally change the look of your mobile phone, and I'm happy!

5. Home-cooked meal - I stir fried mung bean sprouts (togue) with garlic and onion, and I grilled a chicken patty. Turned out great! I'm enjoying my DIY dishes. I wish we had a working oven so I can go back to baking. :-)

Today I am looking forward to doing a whole lot of stuff. I am also keen on writing separate entries on what transpired lately. Thanks and until tomorrow!

Namaste.
posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment