Friday, October 25, 2013

Gratitude Journal - 25 October 2013

TGIF! I can't believe it's the weekend again.

1. Online presence of tutorial service - slowly but surely , I have started posting tweets, posts and online ads for the tutorial service. I hope this picks up. Soon. Next task is physical ads around the neighborhood.

2. PvZ 2 on Android - this is amazing! Don't really understand why there was a two-month delay between the iOS and Android launch. But I'm not complaining. I have always been a PvZ fan. Heck, I still play the 1st game at times. PvZ2 is way more challenging, however. I do not, however, really appreciate the fact that some plants have to be bought (as in with real money). I mean, the frozen pea and squash, really?!?!? Oh well, good thing I got my hands full, especially on another game (see entry number 4 below).

3. Restful sleep - like what I mentioned, anything over six hours is a blessing for me! Really happy! ☺


4. Pokemon Ruby Version on Android - much to my delight, I discovered that all versions of the Pokemon for GameBoy are available at the Play Store. For free! I downloaded the Ruby version, and I am hooked!!!! Been playing for hours on end. And considering I got time to spare, you can just imagine how long is that exactly. Uh-oh, this is bad... LOL

5. Internet - I am grateful for the internet for it has become the main source of information for most people, myself included. I am still amazed at how far we've come along when it comes to technology. My generation is right smack in the middle of the transition from making trips to the library to retrieve a certain book vs getting an online copy (sometimes for free at that), from waiting until 6pm (or for the flash updates the networks broadcast in between shows during the day) to know the latest breaking news, to knowing within seconds, or even real-time as the event is transpiring (thanks to Facebook and Twitter).

Next up, I need to focus on what I find truly important, and that is yoga. And my teacher training. Will tell more on a separate post. But I am super excited about what will happen over the next several months! :-)

Namaste
posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment