Friday, November 23, 2012

Just a few updates from The Running Yogi


I feel so bad - I haven't practiced in a yoga studio for over a week! Need to have the discipline to start practicing at home whenever I couldn't go to my home studio. I have the tools handy for me to start doing so, anyway.

I feel so sluggish - this week the only physical activity I have done was to practice yoga for almost half an hour early Tuesday morning, and to workout in the gym Tuesday night. The latter was very quick too - I got to the gym late, and I was on a tight schedule as I need to catch the last shuttle heading home (which I did, fortunately).

This Saturday, I will workout in the morning and run in the afternoon. It will only be a relatively light run - more for endurance than speed. I will be running 10k early Sunday morning, after all, so I shouldn't be over-exerting myself.

I am amazed with Google Docs and all the things one can do with it. If you noticed, I created a page called "Contact Me" on the top. I learned that by reading a bunch of articles online. Anyway, the reason I am saying this is because I am planning to create a spreadsheet of some sort outlining my physical activities. This will also help me keep track of my progress. I am serious about joining a half-marathon by February 2013, and completing the yoga teacher training on October 2013. And if I intend to accomplish these, I need to be on top of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment