Friday, April 26, 2013

Getting Back on Track

I know, I know - I have been totally remiss since the year started.

I was able to FINALLY complete my first half-mary in February; but, having come from sickness, it wasn't really a stellar performance, so to speak. But still, a half-mary is a half-mary, and I am very happy to have accomplished that.

I need to get back to yoga, as in having a regular practice. Not only do I need it physically, but mentally as well. Plus, there's still my teacher training plans for this year. More on that later.

Overall, the first four months have been a crazy mix of ups and downs. But I am still blessed, and for that I am happy. Still got loads to look forward to, including my next half-mary. Target is July, so I need to start training again. Hopefully there wouldn't be any roadblocks this time.

To wellness!

No comments:

Post a Comment