Monday, May 27, 2013

Color Manila Run 2013 - just a few pictures

Here are a few pictures from the Color Manila Run 2013. I know, I know - I have been totally remiss in posting my races. I do apologize for that. But I still hope you enjoy these pics, though. :-)

By the way, I have yet to cite my sources for these pics. I know I wrote them down somewhere - will search for it first. Otherwise back to square one for me. But know that I WILL give credit to the people who took these pics.

 At the gun start, still looking fresh and clean..



This was somewhere between the 8-9 km mark, I think. Notice how I'm still relatively "clean?" 


This was right before we had the ceremony where we all through our different colored powders in the air.

On our way back to our respective vehicles, a photographer stopped us and asked to take our picture. We willingly obliged, obviously. But seriously, this is a REALLY great pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment